The Word of God is powerful and sharper than any two edged sword. At times of hurt and despair we all need to turn to our Creator for answers. Here is some verses from the bible that can be very encouraging for new believers.
- Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path. – Psalm 119:105
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for teaching, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped to perform every good work. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. - 1 Timothy 4:12
- not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. - Hebrews 10:25
- If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. - 1 John 4:15
- “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. - John 5:24
- To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. - Titus 3:2
- Yahweh is close to all who call on Him—to all who call on Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him: He will hear their cry and save them. - Psalm 145:18-19
- And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28
- Without faith, it is impossible to please God. For he who comes to God must believe He exists, and rewards those who diligently seek Him. - Hebrews 11:6
- Come to Me, all you who are weary and weighed down with heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in spirit. Indeed, you will surely find rest in Me! My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. - Matthew 11:28-30
- Those who sow in tears will reap a harvest of joy; for though they may weep while going forth to plant their seed, if they persevere, they will undoubtedly return rejoicing—bringing their sheaves with them. - Psalms 126:5-6
- And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. - 1 John 5:20
- Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. - Mark 16:16
Remember to always fellowship with other believers and most of all, read and study the word of God. Very important that we commune with the Living Word every day. Lord bless!